Hmm...what else has happened? Oh, Justin grew out of his size 1 diapers and all his 0-3 month clothes. I'm guessing he's about 13 lbs or more now, since at his 2 month appointment (the first shots=horrible) he was 11 lbs. 8 oz. He's been eating like crazy, so it looks like another growth spurt is coming. We're really enjoying his cooing conversations with us, all the smiles, and the laugh he's working on. I also think he started teething, since he's always drooling, shoving his fist in his mouth, and looks uncomfortable. I'm still breastfeeding, so I'm not really looking forward to the arrival of teeth!
Speaking of breastfeeding, I am so amazed and how God designed our bodies! I've been reading a lot about it and found out that I create exactly the type of milk Justin needs when he needs it. Also, breastfeeding burns 500 or more calories a day and has gotten me back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Yay!
One last major thing that has happened was that Justin was baptized on April 6th. It was WONDERFUL having so many of our loved ones attend the special service! I'll try to include some pictures in the next post when I get them from my mom. Justin's godparents are Jeff and Corey Spella and we are so honored to have them serve in such a special role in Justin's life.
That's all for now! Sorry so long...I had to make up for not blogging the past couple weeks. Enjoy some of the latest pics!
Thinking of Spring


3 comments:
Thanks for the update! How is back to work going?
It's pretty hard being away from Justin all day. But, since I enjoy what I do that definitely helps! It will be MUCH better when I go part-time. I'm sure you can relate to the struggle of trying to focus when your heart and mind are elsewhere. How's work going for you?
Its okay. It helps that he is home with David. But some days I wish it were me home with him. If we were independently wealthy it would be both of us. :)
You are right. Trying to focus is the hardest part about working. And then feeling a little guilty if you are too focused on work...
That is awesome that you are going to work part time. I wish that were an option for me. We're going to move back south in the August or December 2009 timeframe. Then it will be my turn to stay home!!!
I keep meaning to call you guys, but with the time change, I don't want to call too late. One of these days!
Post a Comment