Then, yesterday I got a special treat for my birthday from Justin. Just look at this great smile! He was such a great baby all day...lots of smiles when awake and lots of napping. His "I Crawl the Line" Johnny Cash shirt is compliments of Aunt Ashley.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Smith/Osmun Playdate
On Tuesday, Heather, Mrs. Gaasrud (Heather's mom), Nora (Heather's daughter born Feb. 10th), my mom, Justin, and I went to Corner Bakery for lunch. Heather and I's backyards touched growing up and have been friends since 4th grade. It's so fun that we now have babies just 3 weeks apart! Here's a photo of the moms and babies.

Then, yesterday I got a special treat for my birthday from Justin. Just look at this great smile! He was such a great baby all day...lots of smiles when awake and lots of napping. His "I Crawl the Line" Johnny Cash shirt is compliments of Aunt Ashley.

Then, yesterday I got a special treat for my birthday from Justin. Just look at this great smile! He was such a great baby all day...lots of smiles when awake and lots of napping. His "I Crawl the Line" Johnny Cash shirt is compliments of Aunt Ashley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You girls look great! And your babies are adorable, as always. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!
Justin has a beautiful smile! I can't wait to meet him!
Awesome! Thats so neat that you guys got to meet up. Beautiful babies! -Amber-
Post a Comment