Monday, January 28, 2008

Swaddled Tiger, Pooping Dragon

Well, I finally got Tina to post. Hope you enjoyed that.

Things have been pretty "standard" around Casa de Osmun lately. Today was the first day the family didn't stop by. Yesterday Grandma came over and brought meals with her... pancakes, a casserole, a lasagna, taco stuff, tortellini, green pepper soup, and a meatloaf. Had I known having a baby would have mom feeding us every day we'd have four by now. So Grandma and Grandpa Osmun came over with a birthday cake for Justin and we sang to him.

Today was a pretty normal day. We sat around, watched TV, I looked for jobs, Tina fed Justin. He has really gotten into his groove now. He eats, falls asleep at the "table", fills his diaper, then wakes up angry when we change him, then wants to feed again, then falls asleep again, and fills his diaper. He has the uncanny knack of going right after being changed. Twice we haven't even fastened the diaper on before it needs to be changed. Thats a metaphor for something, I just haven't figured out what yet.

I'm heading over to Barrington tomorrow do drop some things off at the district office, then observe the class I will be taking over next week. Should be a good time. Here are some new photos to enjoy.


Justin and I play this game where we mimic one another's face. Its fun for us and Tina laughs at it.


Watching college basketball has become another favorite pastime for the boys of Osmun House. Here Justin takes a nap while I absorb halftime of the Illinois/Northwestern game.


As i said before, one thing Justin and I like doing is making faces. Here is the result of our work on his "game face". So far so good. He might be a lineman after all.



I just got the emergency baby puking call, so I'm off to clean up. Have a good one.

3 comments:

Emily said...

he's the cutest newborn we've seen in awhile - he doesn't even look like a newborn! especially enjoying the game face. how's the 40- coming?

Amber said...

Oh man I love that face. So serious!

Tales of Cheerios and Sleepless Nights said...

He really is a great looking kid! Glad to see he's got the game face down.