It's so fun to watch Justin's knowledge of the world around him, and thus his vocabulary, grow. Here are his current words in their order of appearance.
1. Da Da/ Daddy
2. Hi (Justin loves waking Daddy up in the morning by swatting him and saying "HI, da-da, HI!!")
3. Uh-Oh (This started out as an "I accidentally dropped something" and has turned into an intentional throwing of things on the ground just for the opportunity to yell "uh-oh!". It was also funny when he first started using this word, since the emphasis was on the wrong syllable. Now he's got it right.)
4. Ma-Ma
5. Pretty (This started over Christmas when we would point to the Christmas lights calling them pretty. Now he points to anything that glows or is shiny and says "pretty." Bill is trying to get him to point at ladies instead. :-) )
6. Bye (Justin embarrassed a lady trying to sneak out of church early the other day. He softly said "bye" to her as she was slipping on her coat, and when she didn't say "bye" back he shouted it so the whole church could hear. Hilarious!)
7. Da (All animals right now are "da's")
8. Ba ("bath")
9. Buddy (Justin has started saying "Hi Buddy!" to Bill. SOOOOO adorable!)
10. Buh ("book")
11. Baw ("ball")


4 comments:
Justin is so cute! He's getting so big. I can't believe he's a year old!
Oh man. I love that he says "Buddy." I'm just imagining the adorableness!
He's getting so big! I love it when they start to talk. It makes life so much easier that they can share with you a few of their thoughts. It makes them seem more gown up... like miniature little people.
He's so sweet!! I need to see you guys again soon. I bet he and Anna would have a great time together.
Post a Comment