The Life and Times of the Osmun Family (Bill, Tina, Justin, & Miriam)
Oh my lord. That is too cute.Tina... you are so right that we should all live near each other.Blogs are cool though. It makes me feel like in a way the boys are growing up together because we get updates. :)We really need to come visit though. Or you guys could come visit us... we're totally baby-proofed. :) -Amber-
Yeah, I agree...the blogs help! We're trying to get out to California sometime in the next year. I just need to save up vacation time, since I drained it all on maternity leave. We'd love to visit you guys and Bill's sister/boyfriend!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my lord. That is too cute.
Tina... you are so right that we should all live near each other.
Blogs are cool though. It makes me feel like in a way the boys are growing up together because we get updates. :)
We really need to come visit though. Or you guys could come visit us... we're totally baby-proofed. :) -Amber-
Yeah, I agree...the blogs help! We're trying to get out to California sometime in the next year. I just need to save up vacation time, since I drained it all on maternity leave. We'd love to visit you guys and Bill's sister/boyfriend!
Post a Comment